Monday 11 November 2013

A picture paints a thousand words

I've been in Santiago for just under 10 weeks now, and in that short space of time I've met some amazing people as well as made some incredible memories, both of which will stay with me for life I'm sure. So this is a blog post dedicated to photos - photos of friends, of places I've visited, of the city I'm living in and more than anything, of the first part of the best year of my life.
Trying the local drink 'quemada' - 2nd night
Rooftop tour of the cathedral
View from my kitchen window

My friends <3

Brazilian fiesta!

Santiago de Compostela cathedral

Visitng Salamanca, October 2013

Another of Santiago cathedral

Porto, Portugal, September 2013

Best cupcakes in the world!!

Portugal, September 2013

Jose and Nico, my au-pair boys from last summer, reunited in Lugo!

The faaaabulous Niki's birthday bash!

Copas Rotas, Niki's birthday, October 2013

Plaza Mayor, Salamanca

Dana & I, Salamanca, October 2013

"Dia de la Hispanidad", Salamanca

Salamanca - such a beautiful city

Halloween 2013

It's fun to stay at the ...

Chilling in a rooftop bar, as you do! Madrid, October 2013

Getting involved in the strikes, Madrid 

Theater trip, Madrid

Madrid

Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment